Our job offers
As a developer you are a strong element in the team. You will be in charge of the following roles:
- Design and build hosted back-end applications.
- Being part of all phases in a project, from scope and functional requirements definition to solution deployment (design, implementation, testing and documentation).
- Following up technical evolutions and being part of new concept validations.
- Contribution to the conception of new methods for storing, handling and computing Big Data in highly scalable environment with high-performance constraints.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in software engineering in a open source environement.
- You’re familiar with SQL, and fluent in at least one dynamic language.
- You have good knowledge of the object-oriented programming principles and you care about code quality (unit testing, continuous integration and coding guildelines).
- Mastering the Perl language and all the “Modern Perl” principles is a plus, but is not required for applying to this position.
- You have a good understanding of the HTTP protocol and how a browser communicate with a website.
- You know how to work daily with a distributed versioning system (preferably Git).
- Knowledge of NoSQL data storage engines is a plus (Redis, Riak, MongoDB).
Position located in Paris, France but also open to English-speaking people willing to relocate.
Please send your application (CV and cover letter) to: firstname.lastname@example.org